Friday, August 6, 2010

Shopping: Forever21

This past week I wandered aimlessly through the mall, a look of disappointment painted in my face as I watched the price tags of the new arrivals at Bloomindale's.
Sadly, I won't be able to afford all the beautiful Tibi, Ella Moss, BCBG, Nanette Lepore and Diane Von Furstenberg pieces that I fantasize about until I graduate, get a real job and start making a decent amount of money. But for those of us college students who find ourselves in this situation, the salvation comes in the form of the ubiquitous bright plastic yellow bag that most teenagers and young women carry around the mall on a Sunday afternoon. Forever21 is the answer to our budget-conscious fashion prayers; and I am the answer to your "What do I pick out of this gazillion of clothes that will make me look remotely stylish?" prayers.
So sit down, relax, grab yourself a cup of tea and start reading how to get yourself out of fashion confusion and into "trendy fashion editor lookalike" status.

The Striped Dress


Aqua Cashmere Stripped Button-Back Dress
$188


Fab Striped Dress

The Military Romper


Aqua Challis Romper
$68.00 (now $40.80)


Woven Romper
$19.80

The Motorcycle Boot

Boutique 9 "Cathy" Flat Motorcycle Boots
$199

Distressed Ankle Boots
$27.80

The Ruffled Silk Dress


Rebecca Taylor Belted Ruffle Silk Crepe de Chine Dress
$295

Ruffled Silk Blend Dress
$24.90 (now $15)

The Multi Ruffle Cardigan

Leifsdottir Ruffled Wool Cardigan

$198

Knit Multi-Ruffle Cardigan

$15.80

So please let me know what pieces you would pick out of F21 that look just like the ones on the rack of our beloved Bloomingdale's, in the comments section.
'Till next time!










No comments:

Post a Comment