Monday, October 3, 2011

Fashion Editorial: Vogue UK March 2008

Trail Blazers
Photographer: Mario Testino
Fashion Editor: Lucinda Chambers
Models: Daria Werbowy & Lily Donaldson
Magazine: Vogue UK (March 2008)

The photoshoot for this editorial took place in Peru, in the city of Cusco, in 2008. The concept for the photoshoot was to portray two backpack travelers ('mochileras') discovering an exotic destination and getting lost in its beauty. This is easily one of my favorite editorials and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 
















Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Images: FashionGoneRogue, ThisIslandLife








2 comments:

  1. Love this shoot! Thank you for the comment on my blog love.

    xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Beautiful shots. I love them all!.

    ReplyDelete